Wednesday, December 19, 2012

15 things you don't know about me


Hi peeps!
As you might have noticed I like making lists. So this time it's a "list you don't know about me". It's 15 tings because I'm 15.

1. I talk in my sleep
2. I love reading
3. I'm a good cook
4. When I'm an adult I want to be a journalist for a magazine or a writer or maybe a columnist
5. I used to be suicidal when I was 13
6. My parents are divorced
7. I'm a huge fan of Terry Goodkind. He saved my life when I was 13, his books taught me to be happy no matter what.
8. I'm the only person in my house that doesn't like to have fights
9. I have ADHD, dyscalculia and dyslexia and still I'm in ASO (the hardest level of school you can be on)
10. I cry at movies. Even when no one dies. And I also cry when I finish a good book just because it's over.
11. My best friend has been the same person since kindergarten.
12. I speak 4 langauges where from 2 fluently English, Dutch and 2 not fluently German (I've started learning this 4 months ago so I have an excuse) en French (okay this langauge is just a hell)
13. I'm an atheïst.
14. I can't sleep without reading a few pages from a book
15. Drinking Coca cola makes me feel tired

No comments:

Post a Comment