Sunday, June 23, 2013

Easy baking


As you might know I love making cake, cupcakes,... So I decided to start a baking series that I will start to post from now on. In this series there will not only be like in cake, but also other desserts like apples baked in honey, pudding,.. Don't expect a post every week. I don't have enough time for that, and I don't know how many parts it will have. I guess it will just go on till the end of this blog.

I'm planning to start in the beginning of July, and I will make a picture of how it turned out to look like with me followed by what ingredients you need and what kitchen equipment. I will try to keep it cheap.  If you have a good recipe that you think I should make you can email it to me at contessor.blogspot@hotmail.com and maybe your reciepe will appear on my blog (And if you want me to I will mention your name and blog in that post). I hope that this series will have succes.
If I got the recipe from a website, that website will be mentioned, if it isn't it's a recipe from my family so I can't mention a source for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment