Friday, April 5, 2013

Public transport and I not a very good combination


I wanted to go to the cinema with my boyfriend, and my mom didn't have time to take us there, so decided to go by train and metro. Well... I have to admit that it didn't exactly go this way. It couldn't have been worse.

So we had to take the train at 17:45 and 10 minutes later we had to be in Brussels. We missed the train and we had to take another train that took 25 minutes to get there. That made us miss our metro, so we had to wait like 15 minutes for the next one.
Then it turned out that we had been waiting for a tram line instead of a metro one. I told my boyfriend not to get in, that we had to take a metro, but he got him anyway, and I had no choice so I had to follow him. I don't have to tell you that we arrived 1 hour later at the cinema and missed our movie.
Don't worry it'll get worse.
So we picked another one which was very boring and longer, so we had no chance of getting a train home. We were stuck there. We had no money left for a taxi, so I had to call my mom. It was so cold outside. It was after midnight when we got home, and we left at 17:30.
I'm never getting to a late movie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment