Monday, November 12, 2012

Exams


Hey guys!
In 3 weeks my exams will begin :( Which means that won't have much time to post stuff on this blog especially during exams so now I'm writing as much good posts as I can to schedule them so you at least have something to read in those 2 weeks and a half. And that also means that and my low profile will begin today don't expect more than 2 posts a week. Be happy if you already get one. Just for the next few weeks school will be #1 to do. But if I find time to write something in my notebook (If I get an idea when I don't have access to a computer I write it down in a little notebook which I carry around all the time so I won't forget it.) And type it on my blog I'll post it during my exams in a while where I don't have much posts yet. So you won't be too long without posts. I promise I'll do my best to keep you guys satisfied  but you'll have to do it with a few short posts. I'll schedule them to get published at 03:30 ECT (European Central Time) But I promise that I'll make it up to you afterwards. For example I'll write a post about how my family celebrates Christmas.
Feel free to comment
-Your blogging friend Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment