Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Snow


Hello, my dear readers that appear to be non existing
A friend of mine told me that right now Finland is covered under a carpet of snow. Personally I don't like snow. No I hate it. Always when I say that there are always a few people who look at me like "WTF!? did she just say!? Who on earth doesn't like SNOW!?" Well I don't like snow because First of all it's cold and wet. Do you guys like going to school with dry socks and dry shoes and all of dry clothes and coming home with wet socks, wet shoes and all of your other clothes wet AND frozen? Well I don't! When it snows to me  it feels like my toes are going to freeze off and so my fingers and my nose. I don't want to look like Voldemort you know.
Second snow is dangerous. Last year with the first snow. No one had come to take away the snow yet. I wanted to go for a walk with my dog Brutus because he loves snow so much. And in front of my house I have like a little garden and a path. That path was covered in snow. I didn't even make the sidewalk before I fell! And like always just at the moment I fell my best friend came by and she started laughing her lungs out of her chest.
What do you think about snow? Let me know! (Hey, that rhymes!)
-Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment