Tuesday, December 11, 2012

18 Blog post ideas

Hello readers!
Sometimes I have trouble coming up with post idea's and sometimes I'm getting one idea after another, and I write all those ideas in a notebook. I made a list of idea's that look good for me to use. I'm probably going to use them all by myself, and you can use them too. If you use them be nice and put a link of my blog in your post.

1. Write a letter to your younger self
2. write a how-to post
3. 
Share a favorite childhood memory.
4. your 10 favorite blog posts from other blogs
4. Tell a funny story
5. Write an urban Legend
6. Write a Question-Answer post (In this case you already need a common readers base, if you're a starting blogger don't use this one right away)
7. Write you own (short) biography
8. Write about lost childhood friendships
9. 
Share your love story.
10. 
Three objects you'd feel lost without.
11. Make a list of ANYTHING
12. Remarkable blogs
13. Ask your readers (I know this isn't exactely a subject, but if you ask your readers what they'd want to read you'll get some great idea's)
14. One super popular movie of the moment vs. another super popular movie of the moment (like now Twilight vs. The Hunger Games)
15. Write about an embarrassing moment in your life. People like embarrassing stuff.
16. common addictions
17. irrational fears
18. write a things you don't know about me post


-Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment