Friday, December 21, 2012

What I learned in 2012


So since 2012 is almost over I am going to write about my experiences in 2012 and what I learned from them. I must say I haven't learned much this year. In 2011 I really learned a lot very fast, because I was getting more mature very fast and I was getting out of a depression and I was suicidal and stuff. Compared to that I didn't learn anything this year. I'm not going to talk about what I learned in school, only about the important life lessons.

1. Call your best friend if you had a fight with your brother -and if you're crying because he really hurt you while you know you shouldn't talk to your brother ,since you know someday he'll end up in prison- NOT your boyfriend, he will definitely overreact. (Seriously my brother his hand is broken because he hit someone because he was "being annoying". I actually think he deserves being in prison.)
2. Blogging is fun. Seriously since I started blogging I got addicted and I got happier
3. Working 4 hours for school doesn't get you better grades than working half an hour.
4. Don't give up on your dreams, if you work hard enough you will accomplish what you want to accomplish

No comments:

Post a Comment