Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm really sorry

Hi guys!
I didn't manage to make sure I had at least new posts 2 time a week during the exams. But what I have to study is okay so I might have some time to give you guys at least something. But that might not work out, because -that's why I am posting this message- my laptop is dead. Like literally dead. At least it's almost dead. Not dead like running out of battery, I mean dead like broken. So If my laptop breaks I need to get 675 euros to get a new one. I was already planning on buying a new one in summer because then I have a "summer-job" I work somewhere for a month so I have some money to get through the year. This year I'm only buying a laptop, so I have some money for during the year. WHY does my laptop always break during the exams!? I'm not planning on getting the wreck that should be called a laptop but it's a wreck the only thing that still works is the screen. So I'm definitely not planning on getting it fixed it's better to buy a new one right away. So If this laptop ever breaks down when I don't have the money I need yet, I might not be able to post on this blog anymore for a long while. Now my laptop still works I'll try to make as many blog posts as I can for in the future, so you guys can enjoy my blog as long as possible.
To get the money I still need if I'd babysit only it would take 169 hours of babysitting that's over seven days non-stop! Of course I can ask my parents to borrow me some money, but I wouldn't expect to much of it.  So if it breaks down don't expect that I'll be back that soon. I'm really sorry and I promise I'll get back as soon as I can and in the latest case that will be at the end of august. So I hope that the wreck survives until then. And if it doesn't I'll miss you all.
-Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment