Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bathrooms at school


Today I'm going to write a small part on public bathrooms. Recently a study showed that more than 50% of the students only use the bathroom at school when they have no other choice. And I belong to that 50%. Why? Because the bathrooms in schools are usually not clean.
I mean in the bathrooms at my school (at least the ones which are not in the hallway) are always filled with spiders, and I think that it gets cleaned like once every month. There are over 500 girls in my school and 4 bathrooms. I usually go in the one in the hallway because those are usually cleaner) Those bathrooms really are pure filth. Sometimes there's even pee on the toilet itself not it on! Or some hair or even blood. How disgusting is that?
And there's the problem of the huge lines at the bathrooms. And I personally think that this is the only valid explanation for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment