Monday, March 18, 2013

Guess Who's going to London!


Yes, you were right I am! And since I'm a blogger so there a probably going to be some pictures for you guys! I'm going with my best friend Anke, and till now we have already planned the 1D-store (not that I even like them, but she loves them and it's to do her a favor. This store will open the 24th of March. The second 1D-store in the world, the first one is in New York City) and madame tussauds. I already asked her to go to Camden town. I heard it's awesome there. Next to this text you see a nice picture of it.
Ever been in London and got some awesome sites that I have to visit? Then leave a comment below.


 Ps. Tomorrow I'm going on a school trip to a mental hospital  I think that some students (including me) will have to stay there

No comments:

Post a Comment