Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This is me

First: people, would you like to comment on my posts from now on, maybe you can propose a certain subject. And if you also have a blog leave your link. Stop being quiet viewers.

I noticed that some more people are visiting this page lately, so I decided to make a post to introduce myself to them.
I'm Tess a not always very normal teenager (I'm 15). I love blogging and I'm hoping to be a writer someday. I'm extremely shy, and insane (it's weird, but it's the truth), but don't worry I can also be serious. I love sarcasm, it's just my thing, and so is cooking. Man I love cooking, I've already gotten many compliments for my cooking talents, oh and baking, I love baking too. In case you don't know the difference between cooking and baking: cooking is about meals, baking is coockies, cakes, cupcakes an that kinda stuff. If I make cupcakes (I usually have like 40 cupcakes) they're all eaten in 2 days. My family is addicted. Introducing yourself is pretty hard.
I have a boyfriend, and we're together since September 2011 so that over a year and a half. And We're still crazy about each other. We're different than other people of our age. I have ADHD and he has the syndrome of asperger (some kind of autism) but it's not like he doesn't say anything at all. He's even more talkative than I am if he feels comfortable around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment