Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sleep Tight

Sleep tight, grandpa. We'll miss you.
You were already sick for years. MS had already taken so much from you, but today it also took your life. You were only 62, way too young to die. No matter how much pain you had, you kept on smiling being happy, you always were optimistic about everything, listening to Claude Francois. I know that you had Alzheimer and you never remember who I am, but I will always remember you. Only last week there was nothing going on. Till you got that infection, and we had to take you to the hospital, where you survived a heat-attack but then your kidneys stopped working and everything else in your body followed soon. I was there when you died. You could hardly tell you were dead. I had to say goodbye to you today, but you'll always be in my heart, in the heart of everyone who used to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment