Monday, February 25, 2013

What I did during my 1-week break

So I just had a week off school, and I have to admit that I've been quiet productive for it being a holiday. In the weekend I did nothing but watching TV shows, and being extremely lazy. And I barely ate anything at all. As a protest against the fact that my boyfriend wasn't allowed to come over to my place during the week. My mom changed her mind the second day (not that I didn't eat when she wasn't home, but she didn't see that, and I claimed I hadn't eaten anything. Well... I got what I wanted, that's all what matters.)
And sundaymorning a friend of my sister arrived because she was going to stay at out place till Tuesday. And I promised them that I'd try to bake them cookies

Monday I went over to my Pauline's to already prepare some stuff for our group assignment that we were going to do that Wednesday  It didn't go as planned. Everything was over way to fast, so we decided to make some back-up plans and improvise if it's needed.
And I tried to bake cookies for my sister and her friend, but I hopelessly failed. The dough was too sticky to even shape it, so we had to stop before the baking process even began. I really started doubting that my plan to bake cookies for my boyfriend for valentine's day would "fall into the water" like the saying goes. Well... at least it wasn't my whole present. Anyway to make my failure with the cookies good, I baked them cupcakes, fortunately that turned out good, they loved it. I love baking <3.

Okay, I admit Tuesday I wasn't productive at all. Except that I shopped a little with my mom and scored an new pair of shoes and some kind of striped shirt (with elbowpads!). And that's kinda it.

Wednesday the last day I didn't have to wast being sick, I wasted another way. I did a group project for behavioral sciences. It was not exactly fun, but it wasn't boring either. I just really wanted to do something else, fortunately no one noticed.

The rest of the break I was sick with bronchitis. Which meant that in the weekend I couldn't go along shopping in France, because I was too sick. WE HAVEN'T GONE SHOPPING IN FRANCE FOR YEARS. AND NOW THAT WE DO I AM SICK. And some people (my sister) are too selfish to ask dad for me to go next weekend with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment