Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's day

It's almost valentine's day. The day that you have to do something for the one you love. What do you personally think about Valentine's day? Do you think it's an important day, or that it's to commercial, or do you think it's a very useless holiday since that you shouldn't need an excuse to do something for your boy/girlfriend? Here's my opinion which is not always very tactful.

I think that valentine's day is something to commercial and that you shouldn't need a special day every year to make the one you love happy.
I think that everyone can see how commercial valentine's day is. There are special episodes about valentine's day in series, all over the stores there are valentine's day presents as soon as we're halfway January. There a hundreds of movies on valentine's day,... people are starting to feel forced to buy that partner something. I am going to try to get my boyfriend stop contributing to valentine's day. If he needs a particular day to do something special to me, I don't want him to do something special. All those stores come up with expensive cliche and above all silly valentine's day presents. I got my boyfriend some kind of a heart-shaped snow globe where he can put a picture in of us. And for his birthday I'm going to get him an iPad case with a picture of the two of us on it. I admit I've got something with pictures, but doesn't that make the present more personal, like you've put more effort into it. And for the 14th of February I'm also going to make him heart shaped cookies  maybe I'll post the recipe someday.
I'm going to leave it here. I've got so much left to say, but so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment