Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The clothes I bought during the break

So, During the last break I went shopping a little and I bought some clothes. Not many, but clothes are clothes. And I have pics of them laying in my bed. I will mention where a bought it and the price. Well at least circa.
Bel&Bo €20

Action €8
What I like most about this are the elbowpads.

H&M €14
I really love this shirt I even bought it in 2 colors. I think there were 4 colors available

C&A €20
Jennyfer €15
My sister bought me this in France. She's so selfish. She gets home with 7 t-shirts, 4 pairs of jeans, 3 skirts, and 2 dresses and then some other junk and then she's like oh, and I got you a t-shirt. Yeah I know I couldn't come because I was sick, but if you got that much you could've at least brought me home more than 1 t-shirt. And maybe a t-shirt I actually like? Caro, maybe you're only 11, but I already know you're a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment