Friday, January 25, 2013

3 things I'd be lost without


I know this title comes from my 18 blog post idea's list. I am allowed to use my own idea's right? As the title says I'm going to write about 3 things (NOT people) in my life I can't live without.

1. My cellphone
I'm just addicted to this thing. I text 24/7 with my friends and even with my grandma. I can't live without this little thingy that came to rule my life since I was 12. You never see me without my cellphone, the first thing I do when I wake up is check my cellphone if I haven't got any messages, and text someone (usually my boyfriend), it's also the last thing I do when I go to sleep. You can really say that I am addicted. My cellphone always sleeps next to my iPod in my bed.
2. My notebook
Here I write my stories in in the first place and sometimes also blog posts if I get an idea at school. I write it in this because then I can correct everything when typing it into a post for my blog.
3. My laptop
Actually I hate my laptop, but I couldn't live without it. This is the only way I can write blog posts properly and share my stories. I really need a new one. In the beginning I started blogging to improve my English which I didn't exactly need according to my English teacher she says "we haven't learned that tens yet Tess" all the time when I use the present perfect continuous. Anyway I couldn't live without this wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment