Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My friends are all sick in their own sick ways

All of my friends are sick in their heads. All in their own sick, but yet not scary ways. But today I was talking to two friends of mine and we were talking about Metal music. I turned out to be the only one who wasn't familiar with this genre and they were talking about this band called "Avenged Sevenfold" and one of them said they have this song with this awesome hilarious music video so I asked which one they meant and they said "a Little Piece of Heaven", so I just watched the music video and it's kinda funny, but you have got to be sick to find it funny when you watch it for the first time (or maybe it was just because the high quality speed of my computer which allows you to watch a 8 minute video in over half an hour) I just mean this story line is SICK. You just HAVE to be sick to make that story up. Oh my girlfriend is dead. What if I eat her heart? Anyway watch the video below. IF YOU DARE!
Anyway I really like the song itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment