Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Hobbit (2012)


Right now you must be thinking "A girl who has a post about The Hobbit? isn't that a movie for guys?". I thought that too that only a few girls would be into Lord Of The Rings (2001, 2002, 2003), but I found out that as they'd say where I'm from nothing is less true. I went to see it a few days ago (the 29th of december 2012) in the kinepolis of Brussels and only the first row of seats was (almost) empty every other seat was taken.And if I had to guess now how much percent of the people who were there were women I'd say about 65% and 35% men. So I guess that Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit is not a men-thingy.
I went to watch it with my boyfriend who's actually not into fantasy at all. The only fantasy movie/tv-show he likes is Legend of the seeker which is actually my favorite tv-show (Just got an idea I should make a post with the list of my favorite TV shows!), and his father who's into Lord Of The Rings.
I really like the movie, and I think that it was well made. I thought it'd be boring because there should be 3 movies made out of an 310-page book. And each movie would be 3 hours long. So that'd make 100 pages a movie and 33 pages an hour. That's like 2 average chapters.  I really thought the movie would suck, but it was very good and the actors were great. I loved how Bilbo didn't want to come with Gandalf and the dwarfs at first and how they came in and started to eat all of his food. I also loved how you could recognize stories that you heard in the books like the story about the trolls fighting about how they'd cook them till the sun came up which made them turn into stone. I also loved that there were a few songs in it. I think there were 3 songs. But the songs were very well listen to this epic song below.


When this song started playing everyone got quiet except the woman next to my boyfriend Sam. The whole movie she was laughing I think she could be Santa his twin sister. Seriously. Although I can not say that it must have been fun to sit in the cinema next to me. Although this just happened once. When that huge scary spider came on the screen I started screamed like a.... like something that screams really loud. That spider was very scary and I wasn't the only one. The scenes with Gollum are definitely my favorite ones.
This was my post for today please leave a comment and share this blog with others

No comments:

Post a Comment