Monday, January 21, 2013

How awkward grandma can be of help

I bet most people recognize the next situation. You're at the supermarket with your grandmother, and your grandmother seems to be in a tactless mood that day. And suddenly you see the guy from school you've had a crush on since forever. Your grandma asks you very loud "Is that the guy you keep on talking about ALL the time? I thought he'd be cuter than that.", and to make it even wore she points at him. Awkward situation isn't it? What if it turns out into something good?

With one of my friends in school it did. She went through this situation like everyone would, and it was very awkward. But the good part is: the next day at school the guy came to talk to my friend. Let's call her Jess and the boy Mike to make it easier to explain. He came to talk to Jess and she apologized for the lack of tact her grandmother had the day before and he said that it was fine and stuff like that. And then this dialogue started.
"Well... I've actually wanted to ask you out for a very long time but I never had the courage. But now I know that you like me... Will you go out with me?" Mike asked he looked very hopefull
Suddenly my friend started freaking out completely and she said yes. I mean she acted like he just asked her to marry him. They were both very shy for a few mins after that. So they went to the cinema the next wednesday and now they have been in a relationship for almost 6 months by now. They're a great couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment